I can’t have soup without them.
I love having them with a light sprinkling of sugar for breakfast.
I love tainting them with a light sweep of Vegemite in between meals.
Although the process from making to eating buttered toasts takes only a few minutes, I think it would be lovely to have an eye candy around while chomping on toasts. I’m keen in looking for a better (prettier) option than my current butter storage situation – in a zip lock bag!
- Dee Puddy Porcelain ‘Grazing Cow’ Butter Dish £29.95
- The Secret Garden Glass Butter Dish USD$33.00
- Victoria’s Basement Blue Willow by William James – Butter Dish AUD$10.00
- Domayne Ecology Butter Dish AUD$11.86
- Anthropologie Tea and Toast Butter Dish USD$12.00