Yesterday, I have received a Versatile Blogger Award from the talented Melissa at The Hungry Artist.
Snippets about The Hungry Artist – I often intrigued by Melissa’s creative take in food and what I like about her recipes are: they are very feasible, inspiring and needless to say, delicious! In addition, her creativity is not limited to food and recipes, she is also a writer and illustrator of children’s books (here to find out more about her work)
Anyway, I like to express my appreciation to this wonderful gift: Thanks, Melissa! 🙂
The joy of receiving this award also comes with: (a) sharing 7 random things about myself; and (b) presenting the award to my favourite bloggers.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I used to have a pet chicken called “Chick-Chick”. (Please don’t laugh at my lack-lustre pet name)
2. I have allergies towards century eggs and furry cactus. They caused my skin to irritate big time.
3. I bite my nails whenever I’m under stress.
4. Although I’m not lactose intolerant, I prefer soy milk over regular milk for latte and ice cream.
5. When I discover a song that I really like, I’ll listen to it on repeat mode for weeks. My current obssession is “Breakeven” by The Script.
6. My love for chilli is immeasurable. Let it be fresh, crushed, paste, liquid or flakes, I must have chilli in almost every meal.
7. I read spoilers before watching a movie, but I do make it a point to keep the story to myself (in order not to spoil it for others). I guess I don’t like to be kept in suspense.
And the award goes to…
It’s never easy to select my favourite food blogs, just look at my blogroll!
Must check out their sites when you get a chance and please don’t do it before bed time unless you want to crawl into bed feeling hungry! 😛
Take care everyone and Happy Friday!