Nacho is the one of the best food inventions ever.
Nacho popcorn is amazing.
Nacho pizza, OMG, you should try this!
I was cooped up at home for most of the past rainy weekend and when you’re bored and lack of fresh grocery, that’s when the craziness in the kitchen happened!
How easy was to spread refried beans over toasted pizza bases, add some corn chip, cheese and veggies and MORE CHEESE and let the oven melt the cheese and that’s it! Gooey cheesy goodness, yes please! I love when all ingredients come together and you don’t need to be a skillful cook to churn out these amazingly tasty pizzas.
Need I say this is one filling meat free pizza?
- 3 x 20cm pizza bases
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded & diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 x 435g canned refried beans
- A handful of corn chips, broken into smaller pieces
- A handful of grated cheese
- 1 stalk spring onion (scallion), finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 190C/374F. Place a pizza base in a round pizza pan (or a baking tray of your choice) and bake it for 6 -8 minutes until slightly toasted. Follow the instructions on how to reheat the pizza bases as per the packet instructions.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven, cover it by spreading refried beans using the back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle some cheese and broken corn chips. Followed by diced capsicum and tomato. Top with more cheese.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese is melted. Scatter chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
- Repeat the above steps with the remaining pizza bases and ingredients.
The ingredient costs for this recipe: Bazaar Pizza Bases Mini 3 Pkt, $7.65 // Perfect Italiano Grated Pizza Plus Grated 450g, $7.42 (price for a full packet, but used roughly half) // Old El Paso Beans Refried with Chilli 435g, $3.06 // One Green Capsicum, $1.09 // One Roma Tomato (estimated cost), $1.00 // Spring Onion, $1.98 (price for a bunch, but used a small handful) // Doritos corn chips, $2.50 (price for a packet, but used a small handful) // Cost for 3 servings $24.70 Cost per serving $8.23
Averie @ Averie Cooks says
This is so gorgeous! Saw it on FG! Pinned
Thanks Averie! I’m honoured to be on your pin board. 🙂
i heart nachos and pizza so combining my 2 loves sounds brilliant!