Fuss Free Cooking is the destination for food enthusiasts who are time pressed and wish to feed their loved ones with delicious home cooked meals. With the clever uses of pre-made sauces, cooking shortcuts, as well as the simplification of existing recipes, it is all about cooking smart in the Fuss Free Cooking community.
The community is predominantly made up of women in their 20s to 50s with a healthy mix working women, stay at home mums and retirees.
Currently, Fuss Free Cooking is read by 50,000 unique visitors on average each month. It showcases well over 300 family friendly recipes accompanied with photo instructions and products used, regular food product features as well as non-cooking features such as dining out highlights in Orange and neighbouring New South Wales regions, travel stories and crafts in effort to keep up with readers’ interests since March 2010.
An average of 60,000 visits per month
8,300+ Facebook Likes
1,000 Pinterest Followers
1,175 Instagram Followers
I am grateful that Fuss Free Cooking recipes have been featured on high-traffic and well-established websites and they are a great source of traffic and exposure to my blog.
- Recipe feature on Babble: Caffe Mocha Smoothie (Article on 15 Health Smoothie Recipe)
- Recipe feature on Babble: Vegetarian Nachos (Article on 15 Ways to Cook a Cauliflower)
- Recipe feature on The Berry: Soba with Ginger-Miso-Maple Syrup Dressing with Grilled Tofu (Article on Heavy on the Veggies)
- Recipe feature on Green Smoothies 101: Banana, Strawberry & Chia Seeds Smoothie (Article on 24 Healthy Smoothies with Chia Seeds)
- Recipe feature on Jellybean Journals: Overnight Porridge Pancakes (Article on Pancake Recipe Roundup)
- Recipe feature on Buzzfeed: Eggless Coconut, Walnut & Banana Bread (with Chia Seeds) (Article on 31 Healthy and Delicious Ways to Cook with Chia Seeds)
- Recipe feature on The Huffington Post: Coca Cola “Teriyaki” Chicken (Article on The Fanciest Coca-Cola Glass We Have Ever Seen, By Riedel (Seriously))
If you got a larger budget and are looking to get your brand featured in the main content and mentioned across my social media channels, feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuss Free Cooking also offers several banner advertising packages to cater for various advertising budgets. Please go through the packages below and there are some other perks that come with taking up the advertising package with Fuss Free Cooking. Again, we have tremendous love for our sponsors over here at Fuss Free Cooking. The prices below are quoted in $USD and therefore check current exchange rate before purchasing.